Explorer View file preview technology
Explorer View for Microsoft Windows
An instant File Viewer for any file:
- Without the file's original software application installed;
- In Windows Explorer, without having to start and close each separate application;
- In a secure and protected preview environment.
- You never need to wait for bloated software to open a file - only to find its the wrong file.
Instantly view files, music, video, PowerPoint and graphics...copy and paste...print...display file properties... in Windows Explorer!.
Save time. Always know that when it comes to opening a file, its the correct file that you want, first time, every time.The Explorer View for Windows Explorer screen can be detached and moved to wherever suits you on the screen, retaining full capabilities.
Explorer View really shines in situations where you're not sure which file names correspond to which file contents. Perhaps you're looking for something you wrote a long time ago and cant remember what you called it. In these situations, you're forced to load up each document and look through it, which is quite time consuming and frustrating...
Explorer View for Windows Explorer file viewer is an add-on feature to Microsoft Windows Explorer that allows the full instant preview of files from within Explorer. There is no need to open the file with its application to display its contents. With Explorer View for Windows Explorer you can find the correct file the first time, every time!
"It's the simplest, safest and quickest file viewer you can ever use".
No more time wasting opening and closing applications and files to check the contents.
You can also copy, cut and paste or print text and graphics from the Explorer View for Windows Explorer window right into your new document!
Download Explorer View for Windows Explorer
System Requirements: Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista
- Click "Download Now" to download Explorer View.
- Run the installation file and follow the installation instructions.
- Once installed, open Windows Explorer and press the "F8" key to open the Explorer View file viewer window.
Explorer View for Outlook has a free 30 day fully functional evaluation period.