View DWG files and 100+ file types.
Explorer View is a DWG viewer which can preview DWG files without having AutoCad installed.
Features of Explorer View include:
- Cut and paste from the DWG preview window into another applications, such as Word or a graphics editor;
- Three dimensionally rotate DWG files;
- Full zoom in zoom out display
- Set the background screen color for the preview;
- Print AutoCad dwg files from the Explorer View preview window
Explorer View is the only file viewing technology that is incorporated into the familiar Windows Explorer interface. It requires no additional technical skill or training to use.
Explorer View for Outlook is also available if you and your company sends dwg files by email.
Download Explorer View for Windows Explorer
System Requirements: Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista
- Click "Download Now" to download Explorer View.
- Run the installation file and follow the installation instructions.
- Once installed, open Windows Explorer and press the "F8" key to open the Explorer View file viewer window.
Explorer View for Outlook has a free 30 day fully functional evaluation period.